Frequently Asked Questions
What are the required documents for enlistment in Nagad?
Below documents are required.
- Updated Trade License;
- VAT Registration Certificate/Updated BIN;
- VAT Exemption Certificate from NBR for VAT deductible at source (if any);
- eTIN Certificate;
- Income Tax Exemption Certificate from NBR for Income Tax deductible at source (if any);
- Certificate of Incorporation (for Limited Company);
- Memorandum of Association (for Limited Company);
- Photocopy / Scan copy of Canceled MICR / Machine Readable Cheque Leaf;
- Bank Solvency certificate
is it a mandatory requirement?
Yes; to work with Nagad you must need to enlist through this system.
I don’t have valid Trade license, eTIN and VAT registration/BIN; Can I apply for enlistment?
No, you need to have required documents to apply for enlistment.
Can I update my information as and when requirement?
Yes, to keep your profile updated you may add or edit (without basic information) at any time by logging into the enlistment system using your user ID and password.
How will I get notified if I am selected/Rejected?
A notification will be sent to your email in both selected and rejected cases.