Business Code of Conduct
Integrity and Ethics
- The Partner will conduct all its dealings in a very ethical manner and with the highest business standards.
- All Partners with a business relationship with Nagad Ltd. shall comply with the highest level of integrity and ethical practices.
- Partner will adopt appropriate processes to prevent offering any illegal gratification in the form of bribes or kickbacks either in cash or in kind in the course of all dealings with us. Any instances of such violations will be viewed in a serious manner and Nagad Ltd. reserves the right to take all appropriate actions or remedies as may be required under the circumstances.
- Any ethical or integrity issues observed or encountered while dealing with Nagad Ltd. shall be bought to the notice of Nagad Ltd’s senior management or the Head of Internal Audit / Compliance immediately.
- Partner dealing with Nagad Ltd. shall comply and adhere to all laws, regulations
and guidelines on environment, health and Safety.
- Partner will ensure that all new service offerings as well as new product designs are in compliance with the relevant environmental regulation and guidelines, at the time of implementation at Nagad Ltd.
Protection of Intellectual Property
- Shall comply with the guidelines for use of the trademarks and trade names notified by the Company (including but not limited to ‘Nagad’) and shall not use the Company trademarks and trade names without the prior written consent of the Company.
- Shall, under no circumstances, advertise or use the Company name to market its own product or associate its company with the Company. If a Partner spots any counterfeit or infringing Company product/service, the Partner shall immediately notify the Company.
- Shall not reproduce, in whole or in substantial part, any copyrighted work in hard copies, prints, video or electronic copies in violation of the copyright laws including the Company Partner Manual.
- The Company's intellectual property also resides in trade secrets or know-how. Trade secrets are technical, commercial or other information unknown to the public, which can bring economic benefits to its owner. Documents that contain trade secrets and available to the Partner shall be Safeguarded and not shared by the Partner with any third party without prior written consent of the Company.
- Partner shall understand and follow applicable domestic and international trade control and customs laws and regulations, including, but not limited to those relating to licensing, shipping and import documentation and reporting and record retention requirements.
- Conflict of Interest
Partner will ensure they do not engage in any personal dealings with Nagad Ltd. employees, especially those that they interact with on Nagad Ltd. business matters.
The suppliers certify that they have understood all the above terms and conditions in complete sense. The supplier further confirms its compliance to the above terms & conditions.