About Vendor Management System
Aiming to lead the country’s booming Digital Financial Service (DFS) revolution, Nagad is a venture by the Bangladesh Post Office that facilitates the day-to-day financial transaction needs of the people.
Nagad is a very dynamic and secure digital financial service
Nagad facilitates customers’ daily financial transaction needs like cash-in, cash-out, send money, mobile recharge etc.
Nagad brand is operated by Nagad Ltd.
The core philosophy of the service is to fuel possibilities. According to the World Bank’s Global Findex 2017, only 50% of Bangladeshis had mobile banking and/or financial institution accounts as of 2017, of which only 21.2% have mobile money accounts. That leaves a large population of unbanked people who are in need of reliable service to assist their financial needs. With a host of essential services such as cash in/out, P2P money transfer and mobile top-ups, the purpose of Nagad is to enhance the lives of people by empowering them with financial flexibility.
Nagad sets itself apart by ensuring meticulous customer service. Through its facilities, the company contributes to the financial inclusivity & socio-economic development of the country.
Vendor/Supplier Enlistment System
Thank you for your interest to become a supplier in Nagad Ltd. You will need the following scanned documents while registering:
- Updated Trade License;
- VAT Registration Certificate/Updated BIN;
- VAT Exemption Certificate from NBR for VAT deductible at source (if any);
- eTIN Certificate;
- Income Tax Exemption Certificate from NBR for Income Tax deductible at source (if any);
- Certificate of Incorporation (for Limited Company);
- Memorandum of Association (for Limited Company);
- Photocopy / Scan copy of Canceled MICR / Machine Readable Cheque Leaf;
- Bank Solvency certificate
Want to talk to us? Feel free to knock anytime for any queries regarding Nagad.
Delta Dahlia Tower (Level 13 and 14), 36 Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani, Dhaka -1213
16167 or 096 096 16167